The iPod & iTunes Pocket Guide
Author: Christopher Breen
iPod users want to start using their devices as soon as they get their hands on them, and this guide shows them how. In these pages, trusted gadget teacher Christopher Breen reveals the secrets to using the leading portable player. This handy guide offers the quickest way to learn how to use the iTunes Store (including the new movie store!), import songs from CDs, and how to pick the right accessories. Readers will also find thorough coverage of the entire iPod family, including the iPod shuffle ($79-1GB; the world's smallest MP3 player), iPod nano ($149-2GB; $199-4GB; $249-8GB), and the updated iPod ($249-30GB and $349-80GB, which holds up to 20,000 songs or 100 hours of video). Along the way, Christopher offers hints for burning CDs, tips for making the most of the device's storage capabilities,and troubleshooting advice for when the gadgets become uncooperative.
How to Do Everything with iPod & iTunes
Author: Guy Hart Davis
Listening to music is just the beginning!
With coverage of the iPod classic, iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, and iPhone, How to Do Everything: iPod & iTunes, Fourth Edition shows you how to download and play podcasts and videos, load your calendar and contacts, choose accessories to add versatile features, and even use your iPod as an external drive. You'll also get detailed advice on managing your iTunes library, enhancing audio quality, syncing multiple iPods to the same computer, and much more, all in an easy-to-follow format.
- Configure your PC or Mac, install iTunes, and connect your iPod or iPhone
- Load songs, videos, photos, podcasts, contacts, calendars, and more
- Select accessories, including speakers, cases, adapters, docks, remote controls, and radio transmitters
- Use your iPod or iPhone as a stereo-at home or in the car
- Build and manage your iTunes library, and burn CDs and DVDs
- Create AAC, MP3, and Apple Lossless Encoder files from CDs, cassettes, vinyl, or other sources
- Recover your songs and videos from your iPod or iPhone
- Use your iPod as an external drive or backup device
- Troubleshoot problems with your iPod, iPhone, or iTunes